Wednesday, September 12, 2012

As a representative for the Savannah Chapter of Women's Council of Realtors,

As a representative for the Savannah Chapter of Women's Council of Realtors, attending this conference was especially moving for me.  I took great pride in going to the City of New Orleans to promote Georgia Realtors but also to support the local economy.  I understand while planning this conference prior to the birth of Hurricane Isaac, my feelings were even stronger about going to this community in the aftermath.

As I suspected, we were met with open arms, smiling faces and large cups!  It appeared as NOLA never missed a beat from just being skirted by Hurricane Isaac.  The conference attendees from all over Georgia were equally as welcoming.  Such terrific southern hospitality, I never felt like I left home.  The courses available to the attendees were tremendous and inspiring.  The speaker for the Georgia Chapter of Women's Council of Realtors was Ryan Lowe.  He discussed his book that has already inspired me to share the message with my family and co-workers about perseverance, faith and most importantly, attitude towards life, work and family.  His book is called, "Get off your attitude" and it means just that.  When we change our attitude, we can change our life.  As President of Savannah's Chapter of WCR this year, I have learned the value of such a great organization that has allowed me to grow personally and professionally.  In an instant our lives can be changed by those people we meet and WCR has done exactly that.

I encourage anyone to learn more about your local WCR chapter to learn just how your life and business can change with something as simple as getting involved.  You and your business will thank you for making such a great choice!